(03) 8605 4874


QAre there any fees for In2Study Australia student services?


Your initial $99 Skype consultation fee is the only fee you will pay for our services. This covers our time to talk about your case in detail and provide you with all of the information you need to get ready for your study plans in Australia. From here, we will take over the entire process for you.

If you require our migration agent to prepare a professional visa submission on your behalf, you will pay a fee for this service, through our Registered Migration Agent, Kristie Morgan (MARN 1068715), Professional fees will depend on your student visa assessment level. A professionally prepared student visa submission is the best way to maximise your chances of getting your visa approved, and we strongly recommend this for all students enrolling to study in Australia.

  • Assessment Level 1 – $990
  • Assessment Level 2 – $1100
  • Assessment Level 3 – $1500

DIBP student visa application fees are in addition to the above migration agent costs.

QHow do I apply for a course?


Contact us for your Skype consultation and we will arrange a detailed discussion on your study objectives, academic background, course entry requirements and visa requirements. We will help you choose the most relevant study options and guide you through the entire process.

QCan In2Study help me if I am outside Australia?


Absolutely! We help students from anywhere in the world. The best part about this is that you can be assured we are an Australian agency. We are Australian qualified, and our migration agents are registered with MARA. We will be here to help you settle in once you arrive, as well as throughout your studies in Australia.

QWhen is the best time to apply?


As early as possible! Ideally we would like around 5 months to plan and prepare your study pathway with you, but it can be done in less time than this if necessary. Your student visa assessment level will determine the processing time on your application, so talk to us as soon as you can.

In general, university courses start in February and July each year. VET courses may have additional intakes. It is important that we allow sufficient time for your visa processing and to enable you to settle in prior to your studies getting underway.

QWhat are the main things to take into consideration when choosing a course in Australia?

  • Desired field of study
  • Institution type – ie University, Vocational Education & Training (VET), a bridging course etc.
  • Academic background and English level
  • Desired living location
  • Available finances
  • Course enrolment/commencement dates
  • Reasons for Studying in Australia

QWhat are entry requirements?


The entry requirements will vary depending on what type of course you want to study in Australia. We have written a great blog on this, and you can review it here.

QWhat if I don’t meet the English requirements?


It may be possible for you to firstly study an ELICOS course. This will help get your English scores up to the acceptable level. We can bundle your ELICOS course with your main course so that you only have to do the one visa application (this is called course bundling). Don’t worry, we will talk to you about this option during your initial skype discussion.

QWhat if I don’t currently meet the academic requirements?


Don’t panic. There are options to prepare you for further study. Depending on your previous studies, it may be possible to enrol you into secondary school or foundation studies, so that you can go on to study the course you want. We will explore all options with you, to help you reach your goal.

QHow much does it cost to study in Australia?


The list below gives you an indication of the range of course costs for different types of qualifications.

  • School – $7,800 to $30,000
  • English language studies – Around $300 per week depending on course length
  • Vocational Education and Training (Certificates I to IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma) – $4,000 to $22,000
  • Undergraduate Bachelor Degree – $15,000 to $33,000*
  • Postgraduate Masters Degree – $20,000 to $37,000*
  • Doctoral Degree – $14,000 to $37,000*

These are a guide only, and the best way to find out exactly how much it is going to cost for your study plans is to have a chat to our Qualified Education Agent Consultants. They will be able to accurately tell you what your course will cost and what other expenses you need to consider as part of your study plans, including housing and living expenses.

QWhat are the Genuine Temporary Entrant Requirements?


These requirements are absolutely critical, and will impact considerably on your student visa application (so it is really important to get professional advice so that you can accurately evidence that you can meet these requirements in your visa application). The Genuine Temporary Entrant Requirements MUST be met by all student visa holders. We have written a really handy summary of these requirements and you can view them here.

Even if you successfully enrol in your course in Australia, if you don’t meet these requirements in your visa application it will be refused. Better to get the advice you need for well-prepared submission than to risk your visa!

QWhere can I study in Australia?


Anywhere you like – as long as the course is CRICOS registered. Most of the students we help are planning to study in Victoria, however we have access to partnering education providers all over Australia, and will be able to assist you if you are looking at studying in another state or territory.

QCan I bring family to Australia on my student visa?


If you are studying longer than 12 months, you can bring your spouse and children with you to Australia. You will be required to provide evidence of additional funds to support them, and your children will need to be enrolled at school (if applicable). Your spouse will have the ability to work up to 20 hours per week (or full time if you are studying at a post graduate university level).

QCan I work in Australia on a student visa?


Yes, you will have the ability to work up to 20 hours per week. Most students seek part time work to help support themselves whilst living and studying in Australia. We will provide you with information on jobs websites as part of our formal advice, and can even help with an Australian formatted CV and covering letter. Our support service is invaluable for students when they are looking for work. It helps to have professional help by your side!