(03) 8605 4874

Overseas Student Health Cover

If you are visiting Australia to study, the last thing that you want to worry about is medical expenses if you get sick or have an accident.  The healthcare system in Australia is one of the best, but the cost of treatment can be expensive.

If you are from overseas and studying in Australia, you will not be eligible for cover with Medicare, Australia’s public healthcare system.

All student visas are issued with a condition which requires the visa holder (and any secondary visa holders) to maintain Overseas Student Health Cover for the duration of your stay.

In2Study Australia partners with BUPA to ensure that all students are adequately covered during their stay.  We will arrange your OSHC on your behalf, and provide you with full details of your policy.